If a major emergency—such as an earthquake, fire, hazardous material accident or other—occurs,
campus staff will activate the Emergency Operations Center (EOC). When this happens, specially
trained response groups will be activated.
All efforts are designed to protect students, faculty and staff.
As a CMC Student, your EM Center allows you to:
- 1. Contact Emergency Management Staff directly via SOS-phone, SOS-texts, and or SOS-email.
- 2. Receive emergency texts and emails from Emergency Management Staff
- 3. View multiple sources of news and information
- 4. Access emergency documents such as evacuation plans, dorm emergency checklists and more.
- 5. Use the Q&A Board to get answers to your questions.
- 6. Keep your contact info up-to-date, e.g. mobile phone number, additional contact info, etc.
- 7. Access campus safety events calendar
- 8. Access EM Center's Public Message Board for emergency updates.