If a major emergency—such as an earthquake, fire,
hazardous material accident or other—occurs, campus
staff will activate the Emergency Operations Center (EOC). When
this happens, specially trained response groups will be activated.
All efforts are designed to protect students, faculty and staff
As Faculty or Staff, depending on your role, your EM Center allows you to:
- 1. Contact Emergency Management Staff directly via SOS-phone, SOS-texts, and or SOS-email.
- 2. Receive up-to-date emergency texts and emails from Emergency Management Staff
- 3. View multiple sources of news and information
- 4. Access emergency documents such as evacuation plans, checklists, forms and more
- 5. Use the Q&A Board to answer parent's & student's questions
- 6. Keep your contact info up-to-date, e.g. mobile phone number, additional contact info, etc.
- 7. Access campus safety event training and schedules
- 8. Access Facility Safety & Hazards Profiles
- 9. Access emergency contact info and contact list info
- 10. Schedule tasks, track expenses, track purchase orders, record time, etc
- 11. Access campus situation maps, status cycling, situation board, two-way messaging and more